Subject to the conditions below, including any special conditions for certain products, we warrant our items listed in eBay under the "Item condition: Brand New" to be free from defects for a period of 12 months from date of delivery and our items listed as "Item condition: Remanufactured / Used / For parts or not working" to be free from defects for a period of 3 months from date of delivery.
- Please note that any benefits given by our Warranty or Returns Policies are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under Australian Consumer law and any other relevant laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Parts Den is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy and any cost incurred by you in returning the product to Parts Den will be borne by you.
- Our warranty does not apply to products that:
- have been installed on a vehicle with an LPG or dual fuel system;
- have been installed in an application other than automotive use (including, but not limited to, aviation or marine);
- have been tampered with, dismantled, modified or altered in any way from their original configuration or intended use;
- have been damaged by pre-existing, undiagnosed or misdiagnosed faults in a vehicle including, but not limited to, electrical wiring faults, and fuel contamination; or
- have been damaged as a result of improper installation or installation in an incorrect application.
- Special warranty conditions for certain products:
- LPG and dual fuel – warranty does not apply to any products that have been installed on a vehicle fitted with an LPG or a dual fuel system.
- Carburettors – warranty does not apply to products where adjustments or jettings have been tampered with or changed from original factory settings
- Coils/Distributors – warranty does not apply for products returned with signs of contamination from oil or water (or similar substance). This product requires brand new spark plugs &/or brand new ignition leads to be installed at the same time of fitment of the new coil/distributor. Warranty will be void where this has been ignored. You will be required to prove purchase of these parts upon any warranty claim.
- Electric fuel pumps – fuel pump replacement must be carried out in a clean environment.